My top 5 moments of 2015.
- “She said YES!”. March 2016 I said yes to Frederik in Paris. Now that the huge shock of being asked to be someone’s wife has passed, only great happiness remains. Let the wedding planning begin in 2017!
- ZIN. Hasselt. The opening of our second ZIN. store. It hasn’t always been easy, but they say that what comes easy won’t last, and what lasts won’t come easy. Passion is the key if you ask me.
- Our home. January 2016 we sealed the deal of our lifetime: Frederik and I bought our first house together. We haven’t regretted that decision once.
- Berlioz. Sadly, in June 2016 we lost our golden oldie Jaguar. One pet can’t replace another, but we’ve both learned that there’s more than enough room in our hearts to love two (or more..).
- NYFW. September 2016 I went to my very first New York Fashion Week. The Proenza Schouler show was unforgettable. It was the first fashion show I did together with my mom.