I just had to tell you about some of the amazing Christmas presents I got (I’M IN LOVE!). My family definitely knows me well haha 😉
So here it goes:
- Balenciaga Bag : I got this one from my parents and it blew my awayyyyyy. It’s Balenciaga’s it-bag for this season and it’s the prettiest pink I’ve ever seen.
- Yves Saint Laurent Book : My brother has an excellent eye when it comes to giving presents. He took a good look on my blog, saw my christmas wish list post and went to net a porter to find the perfect gift!
- Maison Martin Margiela Ring : I’ve been wanting this knuckle ring for a while now, so you can imagine how happy I was when I got it as a present. I think it’s super cool how you have to wear it sideways to see the stones (more about that in a next post).
- Diptyque Candle : For Christmas, my boyfriend (Frederik) and me like to give each other lots of (little) gifts. He knows I’m a big fan of the Diptyque candles, so he got me my favorite scent: ‘Ambre’.
- Victoria’s Secret Nightgown : This was definitely one of the best presents, because I was in desperate need of a new pajama. And you can never go wrong with Victoria’s Secret hehe 😀
Hope you also got what you were longing for!!
I also wanted to talk with you guys about something totally different. Over the past time I’ve been getting so many positive and fun reactions, comments and e-mails from all of you. It’s so overwhelming and I absolutely love it! I have the best readers in the whole wide world :)!! But of course -and I think that’s perfectly normal- there were also some ‘not so positive’ responses. I just wanted to say that I didn’t start this blog because I love posting pictures of myself or because I want to get free items, no. I started blogging because I want to express my opinion and thoughts about the things I’m passionate about. And according to me, it’s always more fun to see someone wearing a fashionable outfit, than to see the clothes on a hanger. So, if you love my blog: that’s fantastic, but if you don’t: that’s ok too. Just remember: you can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else.
KEY MESSAGE : Keep on dreaming big!! It’s better than to think small ; )