I hope everyone had a great New Year’s Eve, full of dancing and champagne!!! I’m so sad that the holiday season has come to an end, because this means it’s time to go into nerd mode and study all day long. When you’re studying, a break is the best thing that can happen to you, because this means: food and relax time! For my lunch break today, I had some avocado toast, read about all the upcoming fashion trends according to Vogue, and decided to make my New Year’s resolutions. Every year I struggle with this, so now I made it myself easy and I just answered the following questions:
So here it goes:
1. I often go to bed past midnight, and as a consequence I don’t get enough sleep, so that’s definitely a bad habit I would like to break.
2. There are so many destinations I’d like to visit: South Africa, Brazil, Thailand, Maldives, Los Angeles,..
3. This year I want to take my blog to the maximum. It has been so much fun sharing my thoughts and inspirations with you guys and I would really like to take this to the next level!
4. My studies
6. I would really like to spent more time with my boyfriend! He works a lot, and it can be quite a struggle just to make some time for each other.
7. This year I’m going to try to eat more healthy (and exercise more often!)
8. Maxi dresses and skirts! Because it makes me feel like a boho princess haha
Did you already make some New Year’s resolutions? Fill out the questionnaire yourself in the comment section below this post or print it out and keep it as a reminder 😉